The Scientific Committee invites professionals interested in research areas related to Optical Engineering and Science to submit abstracts of papers for presentation at the conference. Proposals for oral or poster presentations are welcome. Abstracts can be submitted through the conference site homepage.
Abstract Submission Deadlines
– Abstract submission deadline: October 20th, 2022.
– Last day for abstract acceptance notification: November 3rd, 2022.
– Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register for the conference before November 17th, 2022
– By submitting this proposal you confirm that your presentation has not been previously published or presented at an international meeting within 90 days of this conference.
-Abstract evaluation for oral or poster presentations will be done by the Scientific Committee consisting of leading professionals from local and international academic organizations.
– Presenters and participants are kindly requested to reserve the conference dates, of December 12-13 2022, in their calendars until they receive notification of submission outcomes.
– Acceptance of an abstract for oral and/or poster presentation does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration expenses. No speaker fees will be paid to abstract presenters.
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
You are kindly requested to follow these instructions; abstracts should:
– Be submitted in English.
– All submitted abstracts should be PDF or word files only.
– Use one A4 sheet and use 12 points Times New Roman font for the main text.
– Title should be 16 points and bold in Times New Roman font.
– Author’s names and affiliations in 14 points and bold, Times New Roman font.
– For oral presentation please underline the name of the presenter.
– Be single spaced, clear and legible.
– Be submitted electronically no later than October 20th, 2022.
– Choose the correct session for your abstract.
– Include the following headings in the main text: Introduction, Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Recommendations and/or Conclusions (as fitting the abstract).
– The text of the abstract should not exceed 300 words.
– A graph or an image can be included in the main text.
– Abbreviations should be defined when first used and kept to a minimum.
Abstract Review Process
– Acknowledgment of receipt of all abstracts will be made by the conference organizing committee by e-mail.
– All abstracts will be reviewed by a minimum of 4 Scientific Committee members using a standardized evaluation form. The reviewers will be blinded to the authors’ name(s) and institutional affiliation(s).
– Abstracts will be selected for oral or poster presentation.
– Notification of abstracts accepted for presentation (oral or poster) will be sent by e-mail no later than November 3rd, 2022.